KFN Publications include a monthly newsletter, The Blue Bill (quarterly journal), Bioblitz Reports, Field Trip Reports, books and more.
Use the wildlife tab in the navigation menu for wildlife related resources.
Visit the archives for old resources.
Histories of the KFN
Several histories have been written about the Kingston Field Naturalists.
Several books have been published through the Kingston Field Naturalists. They include:
- Birds of the Kingston Region, 2nd Edition by Ron Weir (2008) (available at Novel Idea book store in downtown Kingston)
- Pictorial Pocket Guide to the Butterflies of the Kingston Region by John Poland (2011) (available from the author, John Poland)
- History of the Birds of Kingston, Ontario by Helen Quilliam (1973)
- Supplement to the History of the Birds of Kingston, Ontario by Helen Quilliam and Ron Weir (1980)
- Birds of Prince Edward County by Ron Weir and Terry Sprague (1984)
- Birds of the Kingston Region by Ron Weir (1989)
Our external resources page includes links to various websites that are related to the information you will find on the KFN website.